1 Month Free on a 12 month lease, unfurnished only. Must move in by 9/30/18. Call and book your personal tour TODAY! See office for details.
Perfectly located where work and life intersect, Korman Residential at 3737 Chestnut occupies the ideal spot in Philadelphia's energetic and newest neighborhood. These brand new residences have on-site retail, a private parking garage, unbeatable lounges, a top notch fitness center, and easy access to local transit. Live in the flourishing University City, Philadelphia's fastest growing neighborhood, where you can walk to exciting and internationally acclaimed restaurants, retail, entertainment, and culture. You can reside among all of the action, or stay in and take advantage of the extensive amenities including a rooftop deck with skyline views. Korman Residential at 3737 Chestnut has it all!
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
It has been a wonderful apartment complex under the management of Buzzoto, however after taken over by Korman Management things are much worse. Staff is not friendly or helpful, and common areas (especially rooftop) is not clean. We no longer have frequent resident events either. I no longer recommend this place although I absolutely loves in during my first two years with different management. I can tell that the building itself is new and nice and some apartment floorplans are well designed.
I have been living here for more than 1 year and I have experienced the changes between two different management team. Those good reviews are from the previous management team Bozzuto. When Korman took over the building, the maintenance of the building is getting worse and worse. If I know Korman is going to take over the building, would not renew my lease.
1. The elevators smell like trash can every day!
2. Rooftop grill and fire are broken all the time. I reported a few times and it took them forever to fix them (one of the grills is still broken at the end of last summer).
3. The management team people are acting arrogant, not friendly at all, and bragging the building is highly occupied to address your critics (well, the building is highly occupied under the management of Bozzuto, and I doubt that this will change soon).
4. Much less frequent building events comparing the every two months events to every half year right now.
5. They turn off the heat in the hallways (my floors, 3 floors above and below are freezing cold). And every morning, the hallway also smells like trash.
I will strongly recommend against moving in (it is not worth your money at all) and I am planning to move once my lease is finished.
From the moment I toured 3737 Chestnut, I knew I couldn't live anywhere else. My friends ask me how the transition to Philly has been, and I always reply "I love grad school, but I REALLY love my apartment!" The leasing office and front desk staff have been nothing short of wonderful, and the location is perfect. I can be at work or class in less than ten minutes; Philly is so walkable, and 3737 Chestnut is in an ideal spot. Grad school can be stressful and hectic and overwhelming, and I love that my living situation is anything but. Coming home at the end of a long day of class and work is a relief, and it even makes studying here enjoyable!
Beverly from Memphis, T.
Exceptional! The management team is professional and efficient yet very friendly. Every service I need for daily life is accessible and convenient. Never bored of staying home.