International City Chalets
Discover superb apartment home living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at International City Apartments. Our location provides easy access to Interstates 76, 95, 476, and the 291 Industrial Corridor, making it convenient to get to your favorite restaurants, stores, and entertainment spots. John Heinz at Tinicum National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes away, where you and your family can enjoy nature walks. We are also close in proximity to trains, trolleys, and buses to Center City and the Philadelphia International Airport.
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for International City Chalets
I moved in December 2018 when it was under Korman. I knew what I was getting into. I thought it was over priced for the non upgraded unit but I didnt have many options. All was well until my washer flooded my apartment in May. Emergency maintenance said they would fix it in the am. I assumed they did. 2 weeks later I used the washer again and it flooded my apartment. But now its been bought by AJH management. No longer Korman. It has been 2 months of my repeated calls and emails and I still dont have a working washer, which I pay for in my rent. And about a month ago my garbage disposal stopped working and they havent fixed it. Food is rotting in the sink even though I used draino and now it backs up. I cant even use my kitchen sink. Its impossible to get maintenance to do anything. Ive been a great renter for 20 years and this is the only place Ive lived that didnt fix things immediately. I dont even know if itll be fixed by the end of my lease in December. Worst apartment management group Ive ever worked with.
Im staying in a corporate unit. Fully furnished and it wasnt bad at first. Neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are polite. I dont even mind that the appliances are from the 80s, 90s, and early 2000. Just dont ask for anything to get fixed youre wasting your time. Windows been cracked since April due to a rock being thrown by the lawn crew. Garbage disposal has been down since early May. When my power went out the Thursday prior to Memorial Day my company and I was told Tuesday the following week is when they could get to it. Im glad I dont pay the rent and feel for residents that do because theyre not getting their moneys worth. Neighborhood is pleasant though I cant wait for my contract to be over so I can go home.
Not happy at all with the maintenance service here.
I love this.i would love to get this.
If I was having an option to use zero stars Ill definitely do it.
They took my money for 2 bd apartment the most upgraded and the day that I took the keys it was the cheapest apartment non upgraded and they trynna apologized and we can move you to upgraded in a month.That was the first big mistake.
I cancel my request for the apartment and they told my you gonna have your money back in 2 weeks..Is already a month passed and I never took it back...
I wanna upload that to everyone before they go to rent this apartments to make. Triple check cause it sucks right there.
I still waiting for my money... and for sure Im gonna upload this bad review same like all the others cause is not good for no one to have this kind of troubles.
I dont have spot to live right now cause they didnt give me my money back to pay the security from the spot that I find.
So the worst ever.
This review doesnt needed a respond back.
Cause my opinion never gonna change.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
John Batram High School
Christ Haven Christian Academy
Burn Brae Education
Philadelphia Montessori Charter School
Southwest Leadership Academy Cs
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fiber Internet
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Specials & Deals
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
For SalePhiladelphia, PA Homes for Sale
Frequently Asked Questions About International City Chalets
Are there any apartments currently available here?
For properties with guaranteed availability, try our Philadelphia Apartments search.