AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Monroeville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Monroeville
- Apartments with Balcony in Monroeville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Monroeville
- Apartments with Elevator in Monroeville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Monroeville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Monroeville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Monroeville
- Apartments with Garage in Monroeville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Monroeville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Monroeville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Monroeville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Monroeville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Monroeville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Monroeville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Monroeville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Monroeville
Apartments Near Monroeville
For SaleMonroeville, PA Homes for Sale
Living In Monroeville, PA
The town of Monroeville, Pennsylvania is home to just over 28,000 residents. Retirees should feel right at home, as they make up 22% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young adults appear in smaller numbers. With an average age of just over 44, the city's population is older than most cities in Pennsylvania. Just 34% of residents rent in Monroeville, as the majority own their homes. The average rent for Monroeville is $90 per month more than the state average.
There are two primary industries in Monroeville: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 19% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of around $71K, Monroeville workers earn around $8,000 more than the average Pennsylvania resident. However, Monroeville's average income is fairly on par with the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (7%), Monroeville has a high number of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees, as 10% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Further, 19% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Averaging about 31 minutes, the commute time for Monroeville residents is longer than the state average of about 28 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical mode of getting to work, opted for by 43% of residents, while public transportation is used by just 3% of the population. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Monroeville
What is the average rent in Monroeville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Monroeville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Monroeville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Monroeville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].