AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Media Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Media
- Apartments with Balcony in Media
- Apartments with Disability Access in Media
- Apartments with Elevator in Media
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Media
- Apartments with Fireplace in Media
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Media
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Media
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Media
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Media
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Media
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Media
- Media Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Media
- Apartments with under $1100 in Media
- Apartments with under $1200 in Media
- Apartments with under $1300 in Media
- Apartments with under $1400 in Media
- Apartments with under $1500 in Media
- Apartments with under $2000 in Media
- Apartments with under $900 in Media
Apartments Near Media
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, PA
- Widener University, PA
- Swarthmore College, PA
- CHI Institute--Broomall, PA
- Neumann University, PA
- Delaware County Community College, PA
- Williamson College of the Trades, PA
- Strayer University-Delaware County Campus, PA
- Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Brandywine, PA
- Empire Beauty School-Springfield, PA
Living In Media, PA
If you're looking for an apartment in a friendly town with a diverse retail center and smart growth, you'll find it all in Media. Nicknamed Everybody's Hometown, Media is a small, charming town located in central Delaware County in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area. Here you'll find brick sidewalks, tree-lined streets and numerous landmarks.
When you rent an apartment in Media, you don't need to own a car. This walkable community still has a trolley that runs through town and a commuter train that goes directly into neighboring Philadelphia. No matter where you live, you're just a short distance from parks and playgrounds. Plus, the town's three elementary schools are all within walking distance. Media's quiet, canopied streets invite you for an evening stroll. In fact, the town was named a Tree City by the National Arbor Day Foundation.
Media also holds the distinction of being the country's first Fair Trade City. So not only are apartments affordable, but the town supports smart growth, environmental sustainability and fair wages. That means you can expect to see and enjoy fair trade coffees, trees and goods at retailers, restaurants, workplaces and at town-sponsored events. You can also be sure that the cost of living is reasonable and wages are decent.
Apartment residents also enjoy living in a culturally vibrant community. This town will give you something to sing about at any one of its annual musical events. Celebrate American music at the Americana Roots Ramble festival in April, where you can listen to folk, early rock, rockabilly, bluegrass and zydeco. June brings the annual State Street Blues Stroll where you can catch live blues on 17 stages. And then ring in the fall season with the Jazz By Night Celebration.
Find out why everyone's talking about Media. You'll find a place where you can grow as well as a wealth of available apartments for rent. And, ApartmentGuide.com can help you along in your search with detailed neighborhood information, maps and listings of apartments for rent.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Media
What is the average rent in Media?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Media?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Media?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Media?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.