AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Lancaster Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Lancaster
- Apartments with Balcony in Lancaster
- Apartments with Disability Access in Lancaster
- Apartments with Elevator in Lancaster
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Lancaster
- Apartments with Fireplace in Lancaster
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Lancaster
- Apartments with Garage in Lancaster
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Lancaster
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Lancaster
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Lancaster
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Lancaster
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Lancaster
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Lancaster
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Lancaster
- Furnished Available Apartments in Lancaster
- Lancaster Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $1100 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $1200 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $1300 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $1400 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $1500 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $2000 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $700 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $800 in Lancaster
- Apartments with under $900 in Lancaster
Apartments Near Lancaster
- Lancaster Theological Seminary, PA
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, PA
- Franklin and Marshall College, PA
- Lancaster Bible College, PA
- Consolidated School of Business--Lancaster, PA
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Empire Beauty School-Lancaster, PA
- Pennsylvania College of Art and Design, PA
- Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences, PA
- Lancaster County Career and Technology Center, PA
- Lancaster School of Cosmetology & Therapeutic Bodywork, PA
Living In Lancaster, PA
When you look for apartments in Lancaster, you'll find a charming, historic town full of architectural wonder in a prime location that's close to major metropolitan centers like Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York, as well as the beaches of Delaware and New Jersey. Lancaster, whose name is taken from a city in England, was settled by the Pennsylvania Dutch in 1709 and is considered one of the oldest inland cities.
Rent an apartment in Lancaster's Central Business district if you want to be in the middle of the excitement. There you'll find some of the Red Rose's major buildings like the Fulton Opera House, one of only eight theaters designated a National Historic Landmark. Explore the four blocks of Penn Square and uncover a wealth of unique restaurants, galleries, upscale retailers, antique dealers, bustling farmers market and well-preserved historic buildings. Drop by the Chameleon Club to hear live, original music by some of the hottest stars and most promising up-and-comers. There's something exciting going on most every night of the week at this impressive 10,000-square-foot multi-level concert facility.
No matter where your apartment is in Lancaster, you'll find plenty of activities throughout the year. Listen to live music downtown at Music Fridays, or grab dinner out and head over to Binn's Park every Thursday throughout the summer for movie nights. Gallery row has over 90 art venues and the city hosts a walking tour and celebration of the arts on the first Friday of the month. Squids, cruisers and collectors alike will enjoy Wheels Weekend, showcasing cars, motorcycles and scooters. Get out for a stroll around a tree-lined lake at Long's Park over the Labor Day weekend where you can view and purchase art from hundreds of exhibitors at the Art & Craft Festival, one of the top 10 shows in the nation.
Find out for yourself why Lancaster is blooming. You'll find a place where you can grow as well as a wealth of available apartments for rent. And, ApartmentGuide.com can help you along in your search with detailed neighborhood information, maps and listings of Lancaster apartments for rent.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Lancaster
What is the average rent in Lancaster?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Lancaster?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Lancaster?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Lancaster?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.