We are open for in-person tours by appointment. Virtual tours are also available, as well as contactless paperwork. Contact us today for more information.
Fitness room: clock in the wall, wipes are very dry and inefficient.
Maintenance staff: Fantastic! We've had multiple small issues pop up and they always take care of it right away and do a great job! They also did well handling the boiler breaking on Xmas.
Maintenance staff is very kind.
Just don't live here.
1. Looks decent but the place is just for show.
2. Leak from the apartment above ours caused mold in our bathroom. When they did the repair they were careless and got paint all over the picture frames we had in the bathroom.
3. Told us it was professional cleaned and the dishwasher still had shrimp tails in it. We had just moved in and never ate shrimp in the apartment. Cabinets smelled awful and bathrooms were disgusting. (Found a used bandaid)
4. Rust in the ice machine
5. Broken dishwasher took at least 3 request to get it fixed. Ended up contacting someone from Morgan Properties to get that resolved. He said to contact him if we had any other problems. I never heard from him again.
6. Couldn't get mail for the first month because they did not give us the correct mail box number and just kept assuring us we had the right key.
7. Gas fire place would just shut off when it want and then turn back on randomly. Asked them to repair it once didn't work but we did not bother asking again.
8. Broken tiles in the bathroom
9. Pealing coding in the shower asked to fix upon move in and started pealing again before we moved out (About a year later)
10. Could not get the same answers between staff members with questions about lease, amenities, how to pay, move out process, etc.
11. Was charged because we did not have the carpets cleaned before we left. Clearly had them cleaned. They did refund that money as I sent the receipt directly with the complaint.
12. After the lease was up the price went up by nearly $500 a month.
Overall bad management, amenities do not live up the hype, and just an awful place to live. Do not recommend any Morgan Properties.
this staff is fraud. They have spies peeping into your private life. They will not help you with anything and in case you asking them, it's your problem. On one occasion they said they can manage my lease, and later they turned back to it. It costs me more than $5000. Stay away guys, specially from property manager.
I should have known that something was fishy about this place when we asked to take the lease and review it at home and they told us the lease could not be removed from the leasing center, and they never give you a paper copy or let you print your lease. Then when we asked to see the apartment we would actually move into they said they couldn't show it in it's current condition. We were moving in 5 days later. The list of things that were bad when we moved in: stains on the carpet, stains in the cabinet drawers so bad we still refuse to use them, loose cabinet drawers that had water damage, stains on all of the bathroom counter tops, and loose and sharp tiles in the bathroom, and the kitchen was FILTHY. They told us they hired professional cleaners to clean the apartment, but we had to hire someone else to clean the apartment again and it smelled for over a month of body odor and fried food. The carpets were disgusting we had to shampoo them ourselves even though the property manager assured us they were replaced and you could still see the imprints of the old tenants furniture so we knew that was untrue. They added grills to the property but within 2 weeks of installation most of them were broken. We have submitted maintenance requests that were closed as "resolved" even though no one came out. We were told they would replace the air filters in the HVAC but they waited until the unit was blowing what smelled like moldy air into our apartment before changing it. The grounds are covered in dog feces most of the year (if its too cold no one cleans up after their animals.) We have had an ant infestation since we have moved in that continues to be unresolved. At this point the ants are so bad the apartment is unlivable and the apartment is clinically clean to try and keep them out. The exterminator said they are living in the foundation of the building and they are attracted to water so if our tub, sink, dishwasher, or anything else is wet they will not stop coming in.
ABRAMS RUN premier location is everything! The community is close to the PA Turnpike, Routes 422, I-76, and I-476, plus the shopping malls, corporate centers, entertainment and attractions of the King of Prussia/Valley Forge Park area. Every spacious apartment offers the finest new home amenities for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Surrounded by an abundance of green space, enjoy the fresh air on your balcony and a walk around in the pet friendly community! Now Offering Smart Home Technology in select homes. What are you waiting for? Call today to schedule a tour.
2-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff. Pet Policy: $35.00 pet rent. $400 deposit for 1 pet $500 for 2. Restrictions: Breed Restrictions Apply.
Open until 5:30pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.