AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
King of Prussia Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Balcony in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Disability Access in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Elevator in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Extra Storage in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Fireplace in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Fitness Center in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Garage in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Gated Access in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Utilities Included in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in King of Prussia
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in King of Prussia
- Furnished Available Apartments in King of Prussia
Apartments Near King of Prussia
Living In King of Prussia, PA
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania is a small city with a population of approximately 20,000. Young professionals should fit right in, as they make up an above-average percentage of the population, though retirees are well-represented as well. Most King of Prussia residents own their homes, and 38% of residents rent. The average rent for King of Prussia is $493 a month more than the state average.
There are plenty of industries from which to choose in King of Prussia, the most common four of which are scientific, retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 29% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in management, which ranks as the top profession in the city. King of Prussia workers take home an average annual income of almost $99K, more than those elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (7%), King of Prussia has a high percentage of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees, as 15% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 25% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
King of Prussia has an average commute time of about 27 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 46% of commuters, while public transit is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About King of Prussia
What is the average rent in King of Prussia?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in King of Prussia?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in King of Prussia?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in King of Prussia?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.