1. Home
  2. Pennsylvania
  3. Harveys Lake
  4. Apartments for rent in Harveys Lake, PA

131 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 131 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

Property Type


All about

Harveys Lake, PA

The small town of Harveys Lake, Pennsylvania is home to just under 3,000 residents. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (23%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults feature less prominently in the demographics. With an average age of just under 46, the town's residents skew older than most cities in Pennsylvania. Only 19% of residents rent in Harveys Lake, as the majority own their homes. The average rent for Harveys Lake is $389 a month more than the state average.

Compared to the national average (7%), Harveys Lake has a relatively large percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 9% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Additionally, 12% possess a Bachelor's degree. Many Harveys Lake residents work in one of three industries: retail, entertainment, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 21% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 8% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Harveys Lake workers bring in an average annual income of around $81,000, more than the average Pennsylvania resident. Harveys Lake's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Harveys Lake has an average commute time of about 30 minutes. Many residents (46%) drive to work, while public transportation is not used. Relatively few residents walk to work.

© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS