- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Heat and Hot Water Included!
- Numerous Closets to Satisfy Your Storage Needs
- Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Gas Heat
- Window Blinds Throughout
- Some with private entry
- Central Air Conditioning
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Dishwasher in select homes
- Easy Access to I-81 and I-83
- Additional Storage Units
- On-Site Management and Maintenance Team
- $50 Utility Fee
- $250 (one pet) or $350 (two pets) pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. We cannot allow: Pit Bulls (Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, Huskies, Akitas, Presa Canarios, Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds and mixes of these breeds. Rabbits, ferrets, snakes or other reptiles are also not permitted. Dogs Allowed
- $250 (one pet) or $350 (two pets) pet deposit is non-refundable. Monthly pet rent is $30/one or $50/two. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Waived application fee when you apply within 24-hours of tour. Offer expires 7/31/17. Subject to change without notice. See leasing associate for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Whisperwood Apartments is a great choice for Susquehanna Township apartment living. Conveniently located in the Central PA area, Whisperwood Apartments is close to the Harrisburg, Hershey and Carlisle areas. If you have questions about our location or anything else, please contact our onsite leasing team.
12-month lease is standard. Contact us for short-term and other available options.
Ratings & Reviews
18 Reviews for Whisperwood Apartments
The staff is very friendly and professional and the apartment was extremely clean upon moving in and BUG FREE!!
Excellent service and quality of apartments; friendly and helpful staff
We were pleasantly surprised to get our entire deposit back from Triple Crown! That makes EVERYTHING about our 2 years there really great! I am grateful that they are an honest company to do business with. The apartments are nice and clean, and the people are exceptionally nice! Thank you Kim, you were GREAT! Chad and Robert were wonderful maintenance men. You only had to mention the problem, no matter how minor, and it was taken care of immediately! You guys made our stay very nice. Much thanks!
Staff is so nice and service requests are responded to quickly.
The staff is always friendly and attentive to any issues that you may have. They are quick to respond.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
RT 22 West. Turn right onto 36th Street. Drive straight .5 miles to community on the right.