1. Home
  2. Pennsylvania
  3. Greensburg
  4. Apartments for rent in Greensburg, PA

100 Apartments Available
1 - 37 of 100 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Greensburg, PA

Greensburg, a small city in Pennsylvania, has a population of just over 14,000. Retirees are common, as they account for 19% of the population compared to 14% nationally. Residents are fairly evenly split between owning (51%) and renting (50%) their home. The trend is driven in part by a relatively reasonable average rent of $635 per month, which is $282 less than the state average.

Greensburg has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). In addition, 23% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are four primary industries in Greensburg: healthcare, retail, entertainment, and education. Combined, these industries account for 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Greensburg workers earn an average annual income of about $50,000, less than those elsewhere in the state. Greensburg's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.

Averaging about 23 minutes, the commute time for Greensburg residents is shorter than the state average of about 28 minutes. Many residents (40%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation isn't used widely. Few residents (3%) walk to work, though the number exceeds the national average.

Average Rent in Greensburg

Studio1 Bed2 Bed3 Bed
Jan 20$600$685$780$1,392
Dec 196006857621,467
Nov 196007357801,467
Oct 196007607801,492
Sep 195156227191,492
Aug 195106177191,492
Jul 195006127121,455
Jun 19495607699462
May 19495607699462
Apr 19495607699462
Mar 19500604699462
Feb 19500604699462
*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.

Frequently Asked Questions About Greensburg

Looking for a cheap Greensburg apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Greensburg apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Greensburg that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Greensburg apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS