- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- Disability Access
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- Senior Living
- Pet Friendly
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Handicap Accessible
- Full-Equipped Modern Kitchen
- Walk In Showers
- Rent includes heat, water, and Time Warner Cable.
- Sprinkler system throughout building
- Wide, well-lit hallways with handrails
- Emergency Pull Cords
- On Site Salon
- Indoor Trash
- Indoor Laundry
- Indoor central mailbox system
- Energy-saving appliances
- French doors leading to private patio/balcony
- Community activities and planned trips
- Community lounge with fireplace
- Centrally located elevator service
- Secure building, TV-monitored entrance
- Smoke/CO detectors throughout building
- Weight restriction: 30 Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
Harborcreek Senior Apartments
Harborcreek Senior Apartments are conveniently located in a peaceful community setting in Erie, PA. We offer a safe and secure living environment. We are just minutes away from shopping, dining, transportation and many other points of interest. We've designed a community with a community, designed just for you.
Lease Terms - 12 Months. Garage - $125 per month. Storage - $35 per month.
Pet Policy - Pets Accepted. Pet Limit of 30lbs. Please Call For More Details.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Harborcreek Senior Apartments
Great people to live with!!! We have fun here!!! We work together to help the community too!!! Lots of activity and many laughs!!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We are located at the Intersection of East Lake Road and Nagle Road. Harborcreek/Erie PA
Professionally managed by Clover Management Inc.