- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Individually controlled central A/C and gas heat
- Private Garages available
- On-site play areas/playgrounds
- Washer/dryer in most homes
- Wall to Wall carpet/Hardwood Floors
- Frost-free refrigerator/gas range
- Modern insulated windows
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Cats allowed with fees
- High speed Internet available
- Furnished Suites Available
- Fitness Center
- Verizon Fios Now Available
- All prices subject to change
- Cats Only - No dogs at this time. Cats Allowed
Enjoy being a residnet at a Drexelbrook, a private Residential Community.
Drexelbrook offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes & all-inclusive corporate housing packages. We have mastered the art of living well; we guarantee your living experience at Drexelbrook will be an enjoyable and carefree.
We have the best location, with onsite Trolley Service to Philadelphia & Media.
Each of our furnished apartment & townhomes feature contemporary furniture collections, open style kitchens, premier linens, cable/internet & amenity packages.
For a short or long stay,
think Drexelbrook, a private residential community.
Our lease terms are: 1 Months, 12 Months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. Restrictions: Cats Only - No dogs at this time.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-476 (Blue Route) exit 5 (Springfield-Lima, Route 1). Take Route 1 north for 2.1 miles. Bear right at 5th light onto State Road. Go 4/10 mile to right onto Wildell Road (flashing light). Left at stop sign, then right at our entrance.
Professionally managed by Drexelbrook Associates.