Apartment Guide

Apartments for rent in Dickson City, PA

109 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 109 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >
  1. Home
  2. Pennsylvania
  3. Dickson City

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Dickson City, PA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Dickson City, PA

Dickson City is a small town in Pennsylvania with a population of approximately 6,000. It's a great place to set out on your own, as young professionals account for a larger portion of the population here (18%) than nationally (15%), though retirees are well-represented as well. Renters tend to be in the minority in Dickson City, and 61% of residents own their homes. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $793 per month, which is $125 a month less than the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), Dickson City has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (7%). Further, 20% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Dickson City residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 27% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 10% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Dickson City workers earn an average annual income of just over $60K, roughly the same as those elsewhere in the state. However, Dickson City compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).

Dickson City has an average commute time of about 19 minutes, quicker than the Pennsylvania average of about 28 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 46% of workers, while public transit isn't extensively used. Few residents (2%) commute to work on foot, though the number surpasses the national average.


Frequently Asked Questions About Dickson City

Looking for a cheap Dickson City apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Dickson City, PA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Dickson City apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Dickson City that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Dickson City apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS