List a Property
  1. Home
  2. Pennsylvania
  3. Coraopolis
  4. Apartments for rent in Coraopolis, PA

112 Apartments Available
New
Find Apartments With
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 - 37 of 112 Apartments

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Coraopolis, PA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Coraopolis, PA

Coraopolis, Pennsylvania is a small town with just under 6,000 residents. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (21%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just over 44, skews older than most cities in Pennsylvania. Residents are evenly split between renting (50%) and owning (50%) their home, driven in part by a relatively affordable average rent that is $244 per month lower than the state average. Over the course of a year, renters in Coraopolis will save around $2,900 compared to the state average.

Averaging about 25 minutes, Coraopolis's commute time outperforms the Pennsylvania average of about 28 minutes. Many residents (45%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't widely used. A small percentage of commuters (3%) walk to work, though the number does exceed the national average.

Coraopolis has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education compared to the national average (19%), as 24% possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Further, 5% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Coraopolis. The four most common are retail, healthcare, entertainment, and education. Combined, these industries make up 29% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the town. With an average annual income of almost $53K, Coraopolis workers earn around $11,000 less than the average Pennsylvania resident. The town's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.



Frequently Asked Questions About Coraopolis

What is the average rent in Coraopolis?

The average rent of a studio apartment in Coraopolis is $685 per month. For a one-bedroom apartment it's $815 per month. For a two-bedroom apartment the average rent is $1,007 per month.

What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Coraopolis?

The average rent of a one-bedroom apartment in Coraopolis is $815

Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Coraopolis?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

Are there any pet friendly apartments in Coraopolis?

Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Coraopolis apartments that accept pets.
Artboard

© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please call ApartmentGuide Customer Success for help at 1-877-999-4472

Equal Housing Opportunity
Local Guide