1. Home
  2. Pennsylvania
  3. Colonial Park
  4. Apartments for rent in Colonial Park, PA

65 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 65 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Colonial Park, PA has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Colonial Park, PA

Colonial Park, a town in Pennsylvania, has a population of slightly less than 13,000. It's a comfortable place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (17%) here than they do nationally (14%). Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 40, skews younger than most cities in Pennsylvania. By a narrow 52%-48% margin, homeowners hold a slight majority over renters in Colonial Park. The average rent for Colonial Park is $86 per month more than the state average.

Colonial Park has a high concentration of residents older than 25 who possess an Associate's degree (8%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 20% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Colonial Park: retail, healthcare, and public administration. Combined, these industries account for 25% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of around $63,000, Colonial Park workers earn roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in Pennsylvania. However, Colonial Park compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Colonial Park residents have an average commute of about 23 minutes, quicker than the state average of about 28 minutes. Many residents (50%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit is not extensively used. Relatively few residents commute to work on foot.


Frequently Asked Questions About Colonial Park

Looking for a cheap Colonial Park apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Colonial Park, PA Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Colonial Park apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Colonial Park that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Colonial Park apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS