- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Within 1/4 mile of daycare facilities
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Grilling Areas
- Dog Park
- Immediate access to Route 202 and County Line Road
- Clubroom with Full Kitchen and Bar
- Adjacent to 143,000 SF neighborhood shopping ce...
- We are a Pet Friendly Community with an agility...
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Online Resident and Payment Services
- Breakfast Bars with Pendant Lighting
- Granite Countertops
- Half Bath
- Premium - 1 Bedroom
- Premium Open Kitchens with Maple Cabinetry and ...
- Cats Allowed
- We do allow pets in our apartment communities. Our policy is as follows: * 1. Only 2 pets are permitted in each apartment or townhomes. * 2. It is our policy to accept only dogs, cats, birds and fish. Acceptance of dogs is based on breed. * 3. Breed restrictions are as follows: Pit Bulls (Bull Terriers or American Staffordshire Terriers), Rottweilers, German Shephards, Dobermans, Chows, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Wolf Hybrids, Huskies, full blood or mixed at any percentage are prohibited from res Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Madison New Britain
Located in historic Bucks County, Madison New Britain offers modern apartment living in a classic suburban setting. With immediate access to both Route 202 and County Line Road, you'll be just minutes from downtown Doylestown, the Montgomery Mall, Route 309 and Horsham. Plus, New Britain Village Shopping Center is located right next door for easy access to dry cleaning, a grocery store and more. * Experience exceptional amenities and well designed living spaces at Madison New Britain. Our newly designed Clubhouse features a professionally equipped, cardio fitness club with strength training and free weights. Catch up with neighbors and friends in our beautiful resident lounge or play a game of pool in the billiards room. During the warmer months, you'll enjoy our resort style pool and luxurious sundeck with outdoor fireplace, kitchen and grilling areas. Or send an email and surf the web in our business center with complimentary WiFi access.
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Madison New Britain
Madison New Britain feels like a community, not a rental property. The residents are friendly and the property manager is congenial and responsive. My apartment is spacious and very comfortable, with terrific closet storage. The gym in the clubhouse is convenient and the pool is a plus. I love the area with its great shopping and conveniences. I moved here a year ago (I was down-sizing), and I'm very glad I did!
The staff and facilities are awesome. The Madison is a little high in rent because they can charge it, but if you're going to live in an apartment, it is the best.
Apartments are great and staff is excellent.
Clean, quiet and comfortable.
The first year here was only fair. This year has been better because of the new property manager.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.