AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Bridgeville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Balcony in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Garage in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Bridgeville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Bridgeville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Bridgeville
- Bridgeville Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $1100 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $1300 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $1400 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $1500 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $700 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $800 in Bridgeville
- Apartments with under $900 in Bridgeville
Apartments Near Bridgeville
Living In Bridgeville, PA
A small town in Pennsylvania, Bridgeville has a population of approximately 5,000. Young professionals can expect to feel right at home, as they account for an above-average percentage of the community, though retirees are also well-represented. Overall, the town's population, at an average age of just over 43, skews older than most cities in Pennsylvania. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 58% of residents own their homes. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $721 a month, which is $196/month less than the state average.
There are four primary industries in Bridgeville: retail, healthcare, entertainment, and scientific. Together, these industries make up 29% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, making it the top profession in the town. Bridgeville workers bring in an average annual income of around $59K, around $5,000 less than the state average. Bridgeville's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (19%), Bridgeville has a relatively large number of residents older than 25 who have a Bachelor's or Associate's degree (24%). In addition, 5% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree.
Bridgeville has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common way to get to work, chosen by 45% of residents, while public transportation is used by just 4% of the town. Walking (2%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number surpasses the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Bridgeville
How much does it cost to rent in Bridgeville, PA?
Is it expensive to rent in Bridgeville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Bridgeville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Bridgeville?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.