- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Management
- Patterson Elementary School, Highland Middle Sc...
- Electronic payments accepted
- Maintenance response within one business day
- Lighted off-street parking
- Minutes from Beaver Valley Mall, shopping, rest...
- Pet free community - no noise, allergens, or ot...
- Convenient to Beaver County Transit Park-n-Ride...
- 17-time Apartment Excellence Award Winner
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Excellent care of property including grounds-ke...
- Best of the Best Award winner
- Trash pick-up included
- Easy access to Routes 376 and 51, PA/Ohio Turnp...
- Private entrance - no stairs to climb
- Built-in floor to ceiling bookcase
- Blinds on all windows
- Quiet, double wall construction
- Attic storage with floor and lighting
- Parking near door
- No-wax floors
- Kitchen equipped with appliances
- Generous closet space
- Vaulted ceilings
- High speed Internet/cable access
- Single story design - no one living above or below
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Private patio
- Call for Policy
If the quiet life is what you relish, we have the idyllic place for you to call home. In Chippewa Township, Beaver County, just 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh, a serene country setting greets you. As you enter our Apartment Excellence Award winning community, you'll be impressed with an unexpected panorama of flowerbeds and shady trees. Just a hint of surprises yet to come. Pull into a parking place close to your private entrance. You've arrived home to style, comfort and convenience. From your fully equipped kitchen you can see through the built-in floor-to-ceiling bookcase/room divider to your living room and the inviting patio with a privacy fence. Your apartment is cable and Internet ready so choose to stay in and enjoy your favorite cable program or head outside to enjoy a gentle breeze and quiet time. And when it's time do pesky chores, we've made it easy for you. We've provided washer and dryer connections in your utility room as well as an on-site laundry center. Open 7 days - Evenings by appointment
10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month
Ratings & Reviews
From Pittsburgh: take I-376 West to Exit 31 (Chippewa). Turn right and then make an immediate right onto Braden School Road. Proceed halfway up hill to York Square entrance on left.
Since 1969, Amore Management Company has set the highest of standards for apartment community management and resident satisfaction. We consistently strive for award winning excellence in our communities through expert management, carefully maintained communities, and above all, our dedication to the comfort and convenience of our residents.