4 Units Available
2 Floor Plans
10 Floor Plans
18 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Baldwin Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Baldwin
- Apartments with Elevator in Baldwin
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Baldwin
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Baldwin
- Apartments with Garage in Baldwin
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Baldwin
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Baldwin
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Baldwin
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Baldwin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Baldwin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Baldwin
- Baldwin Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $1100 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $1200 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $1300 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $1400 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $1500 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $2000 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $700 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $800 in Baldwin
- Apartments with under $900 in Baldwin
Apartments Near Baldwin
For SaleBaldwin, PA Homes for Sale
Living In Baldwin, PA
A town in Pennsylvania, Baldwin has approximately 20,000 residents. Retirees can expect to feel welcome, as they make up 19% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young adults are less well-represented. Only 24% of residents rent in Baldwin, as most own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $799/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Baldwin will save around $1,400 compared to the state average.
With an average commute time of about 32 minutes, slower than most cities in the state, Baldwin residents know that traveling to work takes some patience. Many residents (44%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is used by only 3% of the population. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Compared to the national average (5%), Baldwin has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (9%). Furthermore, 13% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 6% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Baldwin residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries make up 18% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of about $69,000, Baldwin workers take home about $5,000 more than the average Pennsylvania resident. Baldwin, however, compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Baldwin
How much does it cost to rent in Baldwin, PA?
Is it expensive to rent in Baldwin?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Baldwin?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Baldwin?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.