- Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Pet Park
- Pet Friendly
- Modern kitchens with dishwashers
- Large closets & Loft Storage
- Ceramic tile kitchen and bathrooms
- Unique Common areas for shared use by residents
- Central Air conditioning / heating
- Free internet
- Carpeted living areas and bedrooms
- Window coverings
- Bicycle storage
- Optional indoor parking leases
- Secure public garage
- Convenient access to Alphabet City activities
- Convenient access to Alphabet City facilitites
- 20% discount on books at City of Asylum Bookstore
- Guaranteed seating at free performances
- Pets Accepted
Masonic Hall Apartments
Located in the immaculately restored historic Masonic Building, these 8 new apartments are located near the Mexican War Streets, Allegheny General Hospital the North Shore and Downtown. The ground floor of the building is City of Asylum's new Alphabet City, which includes a bookstore, live jazz, readings, and Casellula, a highly-rated New York restaurant. Multiple bus lines are within a block, rental bikes across the street.
There is nothing like this in Pittsburgh.
Each apartment has unique architectural features and many have large windows overlooking Allegheny Commons Park and double-height ceilings historic trim and detailing.
Ratings & Reviews
Please call for directions.