- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24-hour fitness center
- Business center
- Free weights
- On-site management
- Package receiving
- Sun deck
- Two swimming pools
- Wi-Fi lounge
- In home high speed internet up to 1.5 Gbps
- Basketball court
- Car care center
- Complimentary DVD rentals
- On-site maintenance
- On-site storage *
- Tennis court
- Two whirlpool spas
- Pet friendly
- 42" HDTV
- Ceiling fan
- Large closets
- Window coverings
- Cable or satellite ready
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Private patio
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- * Additional fee required
- Deposit: 300 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 300 Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
SPACIOUS Living! 2 and 3 Bedroom units available!
2 Swimming Pools, Dog Park, Full Size W/D and MORE!
Cottage and Apartment Style...You Choose!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Tualatin Heights is a tranquil community that boasts 28 acres of majestic walnut trees and rich grassy lawns. Conveniently located in Tualatin, we have direct access to I-5 and I-205. Tualatin's Downtown Lakefront and Art Walk are just blocks away, and Bridgeport Village's 83 shops, boutiques, restaurants and movie screens are two miles from our community. We offer two and three bedroom apartments and flats with incredible modern styling! Some homes have been professionally remodeled with custom maple cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms, new countertops, ceramic tile floors, name brand appliances, upgraded lighting package and brushed nickel fixtures and jetted bathtubs. Our facilities feature tennis and basketball courts, two hot tubs, two pools, and a dog park. Schedule your tour today!
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
27 Reviews for Tualatin Heights
Living in Tualatin Heights is the best so far that we have encountered in Renting Apartment homes, definitely a thumbs-up!
The community is very quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed living in Tualatin Heights.
This is a great place to live. I don't feel like I'm living in an apartment because I'm in a five-plex with grass in front and in back of the apartment. The management is great here. There are plenty of parking spaces and people are respectful and park in their designated spaces. Any maintenance issues have been handled efficiently. Tualatin Heights is close to everything - downtown Tualatin and easy access to highways and mass transit.
My Experience has been great. The professional staff has been above expectation. I would definitely recommend Tualatin Heights to all of my friends.
Nice community. Great Staff. Big units.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take exit 289(Tualatin Sherwood Hwy) head West. Turn South (Left) on SW 95th Ave. Turn East (Left) onto Sagert St. We will be on your left hand side.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.