- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Dramatic views of Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens
- FREE WiFi hot spot
- individual heat/cooling in every home
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Designer kitchen with granite countertop
- Full-size appliances
- Wine racks
- Well designed floor plans
- Outdoor Grilling area
- Rooftop terrace
- High speed Internet access
- Indoor garage parking
- Outdoor and Guest parking available
- Pet friendly services
- Controlled access
- Additional storage available
- Pets welcome; call for policy
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Coffee served daily in the lobby
- Regularly scheduled social activities
- Shop NW 23rd boutiques, dining, markets, galleries
- Walk to Jeld Wen Field and Japanese Garden
- Hike the trails of Washington Park
- Close to all public transportation
- Near Trimet Bus and Max
- Close to PSU, Culinary Art and Art/Film Institute
- Close to all major hospitals
- Bike racks and storage available
- Weight restriction: 100Deposit: 400 Dogs Allowed
- Deposit: 200 Cats Allowed
- Breed Restriction
735 St. Clair
Welcome To 735 St. Clair Apartments
Downtown Living at its Finest
735 St. Clair is perfectly located downtown, yet walking distance to the pearl district, NW 21st and 23rd, and Washington Park! Enjoy all the city has to offer in a beautifully renovated apartment home with views of the city lights and the west hills. Easy freeway access for an effortless commute to anywhere! Close to bus and MAX. You'll love our spacious floor plans and wonderful amenities. 735 St Clair is the perfect home for anyone who wants to experience all that Portland has to offer in an urban setting.
Lease Terms - 6 to 12 Months.
Pet Policy - Cats and dogs welcome, Limit of 2 pets per apartment. $400.00 Security Deposit for Dogs and $200.00 Security Deposit for cats.
Ratings & Reviews
24 Reviews for 735 St. Clair
The biggest thing for me is the update to the Fitness room. Fitness is a huge selling point and the room is in desperate need of updates. All other recreational areas (roof top) are great, but this needs real work.
I love the staff, the whole atmosphere, and - of course- the location and view is better than any other in the city!
We have been going through a constant remodel as some longer term resistance are moving out, they have done a great job maintaining noise to certain hours of the day, however the process is still annoying as any remodel is. I love the rooftop
735 St. Clair is a great building! It's super pet friendly, the staff here is extremely attentive and helpful with anything you could possibly need. My experience in this building has been wonderful thus far and I don't plan to leave!
Sweet & extremely competent staff, great communication with residents, beautiful shared spaces, cool new laundry room, awesome roof, love my apartment
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the 405 south exit Burnside west. Continue about 2 miles to St. Clair. Turn left on St. Clair and our office is on your right.
Professionally managed by Bowen Property Management.