AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Milwaukie Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Milwaukie
- Apartments with Balcony in Milwaukie
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Milwaukie
- Apartments with Fireplace in Milwaukie
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Milwaukie
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Milwaukie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Milwaukie
- Apartments with under $1400 in Milwaukie
- Apartments with under $1500 in Milwaukie
- Apartments with under $2000 in Milwaukie
- Furnished Available Apartments in Milwaukie
Apartments Near Milwaukie
- National College of Natural Medicine, OR
- Oregon Health and Science University, OR
- Western Seminary, OR
- Warner Pacific College, OR
- American College of Healthcare Sciences, OR
- Reed College, OR
- Sumner College, OR
- Lewis and Clark College, OR
- Northwest Nannies Institute, OR
- Marylhurst University, OR
- Pacific International Academy, OR
- Phagans School of Hair Design, OR
For SaleMilwaukie, OR Homes for Sale
Living In Milwaukie, OR
Milwaukie - a suburb of Portland - is known as the birthplace of the Bing and Lambert cherries. However, apartment residents today know Milwaukie more for its abundance of cultural and community events.
Apartment residents celebrate the start of each month with Art a la Carte First Friday, held the first Friday of each month, except January. The entire community - local government, businesses and residents - contributes to the free event, which features live music, poetry readings, art exhibits and entertainment. Milwaukie apartment residents can bring their children as well, who are sure to be amused by the wide variety of entertainment that's featured each month.
Aside from the monthly party, local apartment residents also enjoy the annual Milwaukie Daze Festival, which has been held since 1972. The event features live music, carnival rides, games, skateboard ramps, a beer garden and a fireworks show. Local vendors also contribute food and drinks, while Milwaukie apartment residents line the streets to watch the annual Milwaukie Daze Parade.
There are still festivities to enjoy in Milwaukie during the winter, when local apartment residents and the entire city celebrate the holidays with an umbrella parade - a procession of uniquely decorated umbrellas. The evening is topped off with a holiday tree lighting in front of city hall, a fun way for Milwaukie apartment residents to usher in the season.
Looking for apartments in Milwaukie? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Milwaukie apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
Looking for more?
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Milwaukie
What is the average rent in Milwaukie?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Milwaukie?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Milwaukie?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Milwaukie?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.