AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Keizer Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Keizer
- Apartments with Balcony in Keizer
- Apartments with Disability Access in Keizer
- Apartments with Elevator in Keizer
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Keizer
- Apartments with Fireplace in Keizer
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Keizer
- Apartments with Garage in Keizer
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Keizer
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Keizer
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Keizer
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Keizer
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Keizer
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Keizer
- Furnished Available Apartments in Keizer
- Keizer Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $1100 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $1200 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $1300 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $1400 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $1500 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $2000 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $800 in Keizer
- Apartments with under $900 in Keizer
Apartments Near Keizer
Living In Keizer, OR
Keizer, a town in Oregon, has a population of slightly less than 38,000. The city's population, with an average age of just under 39, skews younger than most cities in Oregon. Most residents own their homes in Keizer, and 37% of residents rent. The average rent of $1,053 per month is roughly equal to the state average.
Among residents older than 25 in Keizer, 11% have a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Keizer residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and public administration. Together, these industries make up 19% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of around $71,000, Keizer workers earn about the same as the average Oregon resident. Keizer's average income also is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.
Keizer has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Many residents (40%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transit is not used extensively. Few workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Keizer
How much does it cost to rent in Keizer, OR?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Keizer?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Keizer?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Keizer?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.