1. Home
  2. Oregon
  3. Astoria
  4. Apartments for rent in Astoria, OR

25 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 25 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Astoria, OR has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Astoria, OR

Astoria, Oregon is a small town with slightly less than 10,000 residents. Retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (21%) here than nationally (14%), while young adults figure less prominently in the demographics. Residents are fairly evenly split between owning (51%) and renting (49%) their residence. The trend is driven in part by a relatively affordable average rent of $913/month, which is $164 less than the state average.

Astoria has a large number of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 10% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Additionally, 14% have a Bachelor's degree. There are three primary industries in Astoria: healthcare, entertainment, and retail. Combined, these industries account for 24% of the town's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, making it the top field in the town. Astoria workers earn an average annual income of almost $59K, around $12,000 less than those elsewhere in the state. The town's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.

Averaging about 19 minutes, the commute time for Astoria residents outperforms the state average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (38%) drive to work, while public transit isn't used much. Walking (6%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number far exceeds the national average.


Frequently Asked Questions About Astoria

Looking for a cheap Astoria apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Astoria, OR Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Astoria apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Astoria that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Astoria apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS