1. Home
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Tecumseh
  4. Apartments for rent in Tecumseh, OK

312 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 312 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Tecumseh, OK has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Tecumseh, OK

The small town of Tecumseh, Oklahoma is home to slightly less than 7,000 residents. It's a nice place to raise a family, as children aged 5-14 make up a larger portion of the population here (24%) than nationally (19%). With an average age of just over 37, the town's residents skew younger than most cities in Oklahoma. Just 34% of residents rent in Tecumseh, as most own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $738/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Tecumseh will save around $1,100 compared to the state average.

Tecumseh has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who have an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the Oklahoma average. In addition, 8% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many Tecumseh residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries make up 14% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 8% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of about $53K, Tecumseh workers earn about $10,000 less than the average Oklahoma resident. The town's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).

Tecumseh has an average commute time of about 28 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, selected by 39% of residents, while public transportation is not used. Relatively few residents walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About Tecumseh

Looking for a cheap Tecumseh apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Tecumseh, OK Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Tecumseh apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Tecumseh that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Tecumseh apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS