AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Oklahoma City Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Balcony in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Disability Access in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Elevator in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Fireplace in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Garage in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Gated Access in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Oklahoma City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Oklahoma City
- Furnished Available Apartments in Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Apartment Deals
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $500
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $600
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $700
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $800
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $900
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $1000
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $1100
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $1200
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $1300
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $1400
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $1500
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Oklahoma City
- Cheap Apartments in Oklahoma City
- Corporate Apartments in Oklahoma City
- Loft Layout Apartments in Oklahoma City
- Luxury Apartments in Oklahoma City
- New Construction Apartments in Oklahoma City
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Oklahoma City
- Senior Living Apartments in Oklahoma City
- Short Term Apartments in Oklahoma City
Apartments Near Oklahoma City
- OU Health Science Center, OK
- Oklahoma City Community College, OK
- Oklahoma City University, OK
- Oklahoma Christian University, OK
- Francis Tuttle Technology Center, OK
- Oklahoma State University Oklahoma City, OK
- Vatterott College Oklahoma City, OK
- Mid America Christian University, OK
- Platt College Oklahoma City Central, OK
For SaleOklahoma City, OK Homes for Sale
Living In Oklahoma City, OK
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Founded with 10,000 new residents in a single day in 1889, Oklahoma City has grown into a metropolis with over half a million people. More than 300 days of sun each year give OKC a bright disposition and the outlook for its growth is just as positive — since more and more folks are moving to the city. Oklahoma City is the state capital and enjoys a unique cowboy culture in addition to a booming economy focused on the livestock, oil, petroleum and natural gas industries.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN OKLAHOMA CITY
If you're thinking about making the transition to warm weather and sunny skies, Oklahoma City has plenty of apartments for rent. The city's diverse neighborhoods cover a variety of features, price points and amenities, allowing you to choose the community that suits you best. Oklahoma City offers a strong educational system for local students, and the Moore and Edmond Public Schools are considered some of the best districts in the area.
Take a look at some of the best places to live in Oklahoma City:
- Bricktown: Home to the Chesapeake Energy Arena and "The Brick," the bustling Bricktown neighborhood is perfect for young professionals seeking entertainment, dining and nightlife.
- Central Oklahoma City: Central Oklahoma City is a great place if you want to be close to the Plaza District, which is now the "it" place for hip nightlife and a quirky arts scene.
- Downtown: Known for cultural institutions like the OKC Museum of Art and the American Banjo Museum, Downtown is the OKC hub for shopping, eating and entertainment.
- Norman: Young families and retirees love the suburb of Norman for being close to The University of Oklahoma and within minutes of Lake Thunderbird State Park.
- Edmond: Known for its top schools and its proximity to Arcadia Lake, the northern suburb of Edmond offers renters a safe neighborhood for children and easy access to rental homes and apartments.
- Lake Hefner: The Lake Hefner neighborhood is a bird watcher's paradise due to its close proximity to Lake Hefner, a reservoir that is enjoyed by fishermen all over the area.
- Midtown: Well-suited for the young, urban crowd, Midtown is the perfect area to live if you’d like all the amenities of living near Automobile Alley, a popular Oklahoma City neighborhood — without the higher price tag. Automobile Alley has enjoyed a revival in recent years with many of the older buildings being repurposed into creative spaces for business and living.
- Northwest Oklahoma City: Northwest OKC encompasses a large area of Oklahoma City and includes the northwest shoreline of Lake Hefner, Bluff Creek Park, Martin Park Nature Center, Surrey Hills and Wiley Post Airport.
- Paseo: There’s always something going on in Paseo, from bohemian shops and trendy restaurants to hip cocktail lounges and casual cafes. Paseo is also where the monthly First Friday Gallery Walk takes place.
- Southeast Oklahoma City: Southeast OKC is a quiet, country neighborhood surrounding Lake Stanley Draper. Most of the homes here have acreage, making it a great neighborhood for families.
- Southwest Oklahoma City: When looking for apartments in Southwest OKC, make sure to check out the suburbs of Mustang and Yukon. You’ll have easy access to Lake Overholser, as well as Stinchcomb Wildlife Refuge.
- South Oklahoma City: There are a wide variety of options for rentals in South Oklahoma. This area has easy access to other parts of the city via I-35 and I-44, and is only a few minutes away from Will Rogers World Airport.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN OKLAHOMA CITY
The city celebrates its rich cultural history with original works of art and artifacts at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum and at the American Indian Cultural Center and Museum. The performing arts enjoy a strong showing in the city, and the Centennial Rodeo Opry lets you take pleasure in country music entertainment with a western flair.
- Looking for something fun and free to do in Oklahoma City? Pack up the family, hop on Route 66 and take a self-guided tour of the historic highway — stop at roadside attractions like the Blue Whale of Catoosa.
- Want to shop ‘til you drop? OKC has plenty of malls to choose from including Quail Springs Mall, Northpark Mall, Crossroads Mall, and Penn Square Mall.
- Proud home of the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder, Chesapeake Energy Arena is Oklahoma City's premier athletic venue and hosts a variety of exciting concerts and conventions each year. OKC is also home to the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, known locally as "The Brick." This ballpark is home to the Oklahoma City Dodgers, a Triple-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- For family-friendly attractions in Oklahoma City, head to the Oklahoma City Zoo to see thousands of animal and plant species. You can also spend the day riding the roller coasters or seeing a concert at Frontier City amusement park.
- Visitors can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in Oklahoma City such as rowing on Arcadia Lake or sailing on Lake Hefner. Golf at one of several nearby courses, or go biking on the city's many trails. Horseback riding is also popular in the area. For a quiet outdoor retreat, head to the Myriad Botanical Gardens.
DOG-FRIENDLY SPOTS AROUND OKLAHOMA CITY
Let your dog run free or take a swim at OKC PawPark, which has different areas for large and small dogs. With more than 100 restaurants in Oklahoma City that allow your dog to join you eating outside, this is a great city for animal lovers.
GETAWAYS FROM OKLAHOMA CITY
If you're looking to get away from Oklahoma City for a beach vacation, the shortest distance to the ocean is due south. Galveston, Texas is about an eight-hour drive from OKC. If you'd rather stay closer to home, travel three hours to Lake Texoma, one of the largest reservoirs in the nation, or take a weekend trip to Austin, Dallas or Houston.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Whether you prefer a cheap apartment that will suit your budget or a luxury apartment with all the amenities you could want, you can find the perfect place for your family with Apartment Guide, which has up-to-date listings of Oklahoma City apartments. If you're looking for downtown Oklahoma City apartments or just want to see what rental homes in Oklahoma City cost these days, use Apartment Guide to make your search easier.
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Oklahoma City that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Oklahoma City
What is the average rent in Oklahoma City?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Oklahoma City?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Oklahoma City?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Oklahoma City?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.