Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Oklahoma City University Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Balcony in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Disability Access in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Elevator in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Fireplace in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Garage in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Gated Access in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with View in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Oklahoma City University
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Oklahoma City University
- Furnished Available Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- Cheap Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- Corporate Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- Loft Layout Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- Luxury Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- New Construction Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- Senior Living Apartments in Oklahoma City University
- Short Term Apartments in Oklahoma City University
Apartments Near Oklahoma City University
For SaleOklahoma City, OK Homes for Sale
Living In Oklahoma City University, OK
Oklahoma City University is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in the state and was founded in the 1900s as Epworth University. However, the college fell on hard financial times and was forced to close in a few short years, but Oklahoma City College took its place in 1922 with funding from the United Methodist Church. The school changed its name to Oklahoma City University in 1924, and has since continued its growth to become one of the highest-ranked private Christian colleges in the region. With a student enrollment of 2,300 and a wealth of university living option, Oklahoma City University can appeal to all walks of life.
The institution offers a full range of undergraduate, graduate and pre-professional programs with more than 70 percent of its classes containing less than 20 students. Even more impressive is OCU's student-faculty ratio, which is a remarkable 11-to-1. Those living in student housing can explore a wide range of majors in many in-demand fields, such as music, nursing, marketing, communications, finance, business administration and many more.
The campus living experience is also a trademark of an Oklahoma City University education, and students can join one of many sororities, fraternities, student clubs and interest groups. Scholar-athletes can join one of the university's many sports teams, which compete in the NAIA. Men's and women's basketball, wrestling, golf, and soccer are always popular events on-campus.
Oklahoma City also has everything a college student could want in terms of recreational opportunities. The city is home to many museums, world-class restaurants, shopping malls and nightclubs, and sports fans will love attending games of the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder.
Looking for an off campus apartment near the Oklahoma City Community College in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? Look no further than ApartmentGuide.com to find Oklahoma City Community College apartments for rent and learn more about this neighborhood.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Oklahoma City University
How much does it cost to rent in Oklahoma City University, OK?
Is it expensive to rent in Oklahoma City University?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Oklahoma City University?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Oklahoma City University?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.