AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Norman Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Norman
- Apartments with Balcony in Norman
- Apartments with Disability Access in Norman
- Apartments with Elevator in Norman
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Norman
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Norman
- Apartments with Fireplace in Norman
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Norman
- Apartments with Garage in Norman
- Apartments with Gated Access in Norman
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Norman
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Norman
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Norman
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Norman
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Norman
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Norman
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Norman
- Furnished Available Apartments in Norman
- Norman Apartments under $500
- Norman Apartments under $600
- Norman Apartments under $700
- Norman Apartments under $800
- Norman Apartments under $900
- Norman Apartments under $1000
- Norman Apartments under $1100
- Norman Apartments under $1200
- Norman Apartments under $1300
- Norman Apartments under $1400
- Norman Apartments under $1500
- Norman Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Norman
For SaleNorman, OK Homes for Sale
Living In Norman, OK
Getting to Know Norman, OK
Formed around the Santa Fe Railroad line, you'll find Norman just southeast of Oklahoma City. Its claim to fame is as the home of the University of Oklahoma, established in 1890 on land donated by local citizens. Today, the city has a reputation of being a progressive place to call home.
The Best Neighborhoods in Norman
The common vibe running through Norman is activity. Everywhere you go there's a lot to see, do and eat. Accepting its place as a "typical college town," Norman offers residents everywhere fun restaurants, cool shops and access to great places to go out for the night.
- Downtown: Historic Downtown is where the action is in Norman. You'll find plenty of restaurants, shops, bars and brewhouses. The thriving art scene, active nightlight and live music venues make the neighborhood fun night and day.
- University: Located on the northern edge of the University of Oklahoma, University is one of the most walkable and bikeable areas of the city. It's not uncommon to see locals running errands on foot. Catering to the college crowd, you'll find plenty of cafes, coffee shops and restaurants for quick and easy meetups with friends.
- Campus Corner: A smaller area in the southeastern corner of University, Campus Corner is the original University of Oklahoma neighborhood. Established in 1917 for faculty and students, the area today draws a big crowd on Game Days. This is thanks to its abundance of shops and restaurants just north of campus on West Boyd Avenue.
Fun Things to Do in Norman
Combining art, science and culture, living in Norman provides opportunities to dive into history at the same time you're catching up on what's contemporary.
- The Charles B. Hall Airpark at Tinker Air Force Base lets you get close to actual military aircraft, parked and on display.
- If you're going to live in Norman, you better like college football. Cheer on OU at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. Boomer Sooner!
- While you're on campus, swing into the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art where admission is always free. The permanent collection includes more than 20,000 different objects stretching across art periods, countries and cultures.
- Shop Main Street for cute boutiques, jewelry and furniture stores and more.
- Head a few miles south of downtown on I-35 for some adult fun at Riverwind Casino.
- The whole family will enjoy an afternoon at Andy Alligator's Fun Park, where you can ride go-karts, play miniature golf and take a swing in batting cages. In the summer, there's also a water park!
- Walk the loop at John H. Saxon Park for a lightly-trafficked, scenic 1.8-mile workout.
Getaways from Norman
Norman's central location means quick getaways can easily take you to another state. Texas and Kansas are both less than four hours away. You can spend a weekend hanging out in Dallas, or stay closer to home and explore the many outdoor activities Oklahoma has to offer across the state.
Find Your Apartment in Norman
Finding a new place to live can be a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find your perfect match. Regardless of your desires, there's an apartment in Norman for you.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Norman
What is the average rent in Norman?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Norman?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Norman?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Norman?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.