AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Mustang Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Mustang
- Apartments with Balcony in Mustang
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Mustang
- Apartments with Fireplace in Mustang
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Mustang
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Mustang
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Mustang
- Apartments with under $1400 in Mustang
- Apartments with under $1500 in Mustang
- Apartments with under $2000 in Mustang
- Furnished Available Apartments in Mustang
- Mustang Apartments under $500
- Mustang Apartments under $600
- Mustang Apartments under $700
- Mustang Apartments under $800
- Mustang Apartments under $900
- Mustang Apartments under $1000
- Mustang Apartments under $1100
- Mustang Apartments under $1200
- Mustang Apartments under $1300
- Mustang Apartments under $1400
- Mustang Apartments under $1500
- Mustang Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Mustang
For SaleMustang, OK Homes for Sale
Living In Mustang, OK
Mustang, a town in Oklahoma, has a population of just over 20,000. The city's population, at an average age of just under 38, skews younger than most cities in Oklahoma. Just 23% of residents rent in Mustang, as home ownership is common in the city. With an average rent of $1,028/month, exceeding the state average by $197 per month, relatively high rent costs may be a contributing factor in the higher levels of ownership.
Mustang residents have an average commute of about 26 minutes. Driving is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 47% of residents, while public transit isn't used widely. A small percentage of workers commute on foot.
Compared to the national average (5%), Mustang has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (7%). In addition, 13% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Mustang: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 19% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, making it the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of about $78K, Mustang workers bring in around $15,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Oklahoma. Mustang's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Mustang
How much does it cost to rent in Mustang, OK?
Is it expensive to rent in Mustang?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Mustang?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Mustang?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.