AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Moore Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Moore
- Apartments with Balcony in Moore
- Apartments with Disability Access in Moore
- Apartments with Elevator in Moore
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Moore
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Moore
- Apartments with Fireplace in Moore
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Moore
- Apartments with Garage in Moore
- Apartments with Gated Access in Moore
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Moore
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Moore
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Moore
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Moore
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Moore
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Moore
- Furnished Available Apartments in Moore
- Moore Apartments under $600
- Moore Apartments under $700
- Moore Apartments under $800
- Moore Apartments under $900
- Moore Apartments under $1000
- Moore Apartments under $1100
- Moore Apartments under $1200
- Moore Apartments under $1300
- Moore Apartments under $1400
- Moore Apartments under $1500
- Moore Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Moore
For SaleMoore, OK Homes for Sale
Living In Moore, OK
A small city in Oklahoma, Moore has a population of approximately 61,000. Young professionals can expect to fit right in, as they make up an above-average percentage of the community, while retirees are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 35, skews decidedly younger than most cities in Oklahoma. Home ownership is more common than renting in Moore, and 32% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could be a factor, as the average rent of $1,005 per month is substantially higher than the state average of $831.
Moore residents have an average commute of about 25 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical mode of getting to work, selected by 50% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
Compared to the state average, Moore has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (6%). Further, 12% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Moore: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 16% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, making it the top profession in the city. Moore workers earn an average annual income of around $72K, about $8,000 more than those elsewhere in Oklahoma. Moore's average income, however, is roughly on par with the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Moore
How much does it cost to rent in Moore, OK?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Moore?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Moore?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Moore?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.