1. Home
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Meeker
  4. Apartments for rent in Meeker, OK

175 Apartments Available
1 - 24 of 175 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

Property Type


All About

Meeker, OK

Meeker is a small town in Oklahoma with a population of approximately 1,000. Families with children can expect to fit right in, as kids aged 5-14 make up an above-average 25% of the community, while young adults are less well-represented. Just 28% of residents rent in Meeker, as the majority own their homes. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $633/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Meeker will save around $2,400 compared to the state average.

With an average commute time of about 31 minutes, longer than most cities in the state, Meeker residents are well aware that traveling to work takes some patience. Many residents (33%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Compared to the national average, Meeker has a relatively large percentage of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a high school degree or equivalent (23%). Furthermore, 10% possess a Bachelor's degree and 2% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Meeker residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 12% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's residents work in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the town. Meeker workers earn an average annual income of almost $55K, about $8,000 less than their peers elsewhere in the state. Meeker's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.

Frequently Asked Questions About Meeker

Looking for a cheap Meeker apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Meeker apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Meeker that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Meeker apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS