1. Home
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Lone Grove
  4. Apartments for rent in Lone Grove, OK

8 Apartments Available
1 - 8 of 8 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Lone Grove, OK has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Lone Grove, OK

Lone Grove, a small town in Oklahoma, has a population of slightly more than 5,000. Families with children will fit right in, as kids aged 5-14 make up an above-average 24% of the community, while retirees appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 36, are younger than most cities in Oklahoma. Only 19% of residents rent in Lone Grove, as most own their homes. The average rent of $770 per month is just below the state average.

Lone Grove residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes. Many residents (40%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation isn't used extensively. Not many residents walk to work.

Compared to the national average, Lone Grove has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who possess a high school degree or equivalent (23%). In addition, 10% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Lone Grove: manufacturing and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 14% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the town's residents work in transportation, as 7% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. Lone Grove workers earn an average annual income of almost $64K, roughly the same as their peers elsewhere in Oklahoma. Lone Grove, however, compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About Lone Grove

Looking for a cheap Lone Grove apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Lone Grove apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Lone Grove that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Lone Grove apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS