1. Home
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Lahoma
  4. Apartments for rent in Lahoma, OK

26 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 26 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Lahoma, OK has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Lahoma, OK

The small town of Lahoma, Oklahoma is home to slightly less than 1,000 people. Families with young children are a frequent sight, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the community, though young adults are well-represented as well. At an average age of just over 36, the town's population skews younger than most cities in Oklahoma. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 35% of residents rent. The average rent of $802 per month is roughly equal to the state average.

Averaging about 21 minutes, Lahoma's commute time is faster than the state average of about 22 minutes. Many residents (49%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't used. Not many residents commute to work on foot.

Lahoma has a large percentage of residents over the age of 25 with a high school degree or equivalent (26%) compared to the national average. Additionally, 9% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are two primary industries in Lahoma: retail and public administration. Together, these industries account for 12% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in construction, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of just over $63,000, Lahoma workers take home about the same as the average Oklahoma resident. However, Lahoma compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Lahoma

Looking for a cheap Lahoma apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Lahoma, OK Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Lahoma apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Lahoma that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Lahoma apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS