AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Claremore Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Claremore
- Apartments with Balcony in Claremore
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Claremore
- Apartments with Garage in Claremore
- Apartments with Gated Access in Claremore
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Claremore
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Claremore
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Claremore
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Claremore
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Claremore
- Furnished Available Apartments in Claremore
- Claremore Apartments under $500
- Claremore Apartments under $600
- Claremore Apartments under $700
- Claremore Apartments under $800
- Claremore Apartments under $900
- Claremore Apartments under $1000
- Claremore Apartments under $1100
- Claremore Apartments under $1200
- Claremore Apartments under $1300
- Claremore Apartments under $1400
- Claremore Apartments under $1500
- Claremore Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Claremore
For SaleClaremore, OK Homes for Sale
Living In Claremore, OK
Claremore is a small city in Oklahoma with a population of approximately 19,000. The city's residents, with an average age of just over 38, skew younger than most cities in Oklahoma. Most Claremore residents own their homes, and 45% of residents rent. The average rent of $824 per month is roughly the same as the state average.
Claremore has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who possess an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the Oklahoma average. In addition, 9% possess a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Claremore, the most common four of which are manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 26% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of just under $56,000, Claremore workers bring in about $8,000 less than the average Oklahoma resident. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).
With an average commute time of about 23 minutes, shorter than most cities in the state, Claremore residents are well aware that traveling to work isn't overly time-consuming. Driving is the typical means of commuting to work, chosen by 43% of residents, while public transportation isn't used. Relatively few residents commute to work on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Claremore
How much does it cost to rent in Claremore, OK?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Claremore?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Claremore?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Claremore?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].