The Heights is Worthington's newest luxury residence. With luxury 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartment homes just a short walk to some of the Best shops and restaurants in the area. Located right next to The Shops at Worthington Place. Now Open!!!
Variable Lease Terms: 3-24 Months<BR><BR>Pet Policy: Max 3 Per Suite $200 for each additional Pet; No Vicious Breeds Allowed (call for details)<BR>Cats allowed, One time Fee $350.00, Rent $25.00 <BR>Dogs allowed, One time Fee $350.00, Rent $25.00
Absolutely the worst place Ive ever lived. The staff seem to think bad attitudes are good for business.
Noisy. You can hear everything.
I did not get the keys to my unit until my move in day. The apartment was anything but ready for rent. The carpets were smelly, stained and full of pet hair. Dishwasher did not work. Washer and dryer had clothes left in them and it took few empty loads with detergent and bleach to get the smell out. The overflow hole by washer and dryer was returning the bad smelling gasses and when brought up to the management it was indicated that it was "normal"! I had to pour in a lot of solution and bleach and cover it to prevent the smell. On top of everything the second bathroom toilet was clogged and it took them 4-5 attempts for a few weeks in the row to get it fixed. Meanwhile, for couple of weeks they were coming in changing toilet, trying to unclog, and spilling the toilet content all over the path (carpet), bathroom floor and walls. I was appalled and asked to be released from the lease and the manager, Cheryl, denied it saying that sometime things malfunction and that they have to be allowed to fix it and that I should be ok with that since I have a second bathroom?! What about health concern from all this induced bad hygiene?! Why would I rent a unit with two bathrooms if I did not need it? I was also not given the contact information to main Banyan management so that I can make a proper complaint. So, I had to clean the place the best I could and stay there for 8 long months. After I moved out, a week later I receive my move out confirmation stating that I had to pay 475$ for carpet replacement because, they said, that my pets urinated on the carpet. Amazing! So, if you still want to rent here please make sure you check the unit in detail before you move in because you will not be able to move out no matter what (unless you get a lawyer) until your term is over and at the end, even though you left it in the best condition you could, you may still end up paying for things you did not cause in the first place!
1. Walls are incredibly thin. Be prepared to get to know your neighbors a little too well.
2. In past year, at least two dozen building fire alarms went off - almost half of them at 3-4am in the morning! All false!
3. Small holding space for packages for a large building, so lots of rules involved in accepting packages.
4. Banyan will absolutely not be flexible with your lease terms ever (if you need a couple months more at end of your lease), no matter what. Even if you've lived there for a year and are fantastic tenants, pay on time and have young children. They do not care.
5. If you park in the parking garage, a water pipe above your parked car could burst or you could find a bunch of what looks like big clumps of dust collecting on the pipes above all over your car.
6. Hot water tank will last you 10 minutes.
7. The building is brand new and we were the first tenants to live in our unit. About 3-4 months into our lease, mold started developing on our ceiling.
1. Nice pool and courtyard area.
2. Starbucks coffee machine is a nice touch when it works.