The Heights is Worthington's newest luxury residence. With luxury 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartment homes just a short walk to some of the Best shops and restaurants in the area. Located right next to The Shops at Worthington Place. Now Open!!!
Variable Lease Terms: 3-24 Months<BR><BR>Pet Policy: Max 3 Per Suite $200 for each additional Pet; No Vicious Breeds Allowed (call for details)<BR>Cats allowed, One time Fee $350.00, Rent $25.00 <BR>Dogs allowed, One time Fee $350.00, Rent $25.00
Absolutely the worst place Ive ever lived. The staff seem to think bad attitudes are good for business.
Noisy. You can hear everything.
1. Walls are incredibly thin. Be prepared to get to know your neighbors a little too well.
2. In past year, at least two dozen building fire alarms went off - almost half of them at 3-4am in the morning! All false!
3. Small holding space for packages for a large building, so lots of rules involved in accepting packages.
4. Banyan will absolutely not be flexible with your lease terms ever (if you need a couple months more at end of your lease), no matter what. Even if you've lived there for a year and are fantastic tenants, pay on time and have young children. They do not care.
5. If you park in the parking garage, a water pipe above your parked car could burst or you could find a bunch of what looks like big clumps of dust collecting on the pipes above all over your car.
6. Hot water tank will last you 10 minutes.
7. The building is brand new and we were the first tenants to live in our unit. About 3-4 months into our lease, mold started developing on our ceiling.
1. Nice pool and courtyard area.
2. Starbucks coffee machine is a nice touch when it works.