Tour from Home
Floor Plans & Pricing
- $300 Fee
- $30 Monthly Pet Rent
- 1 Pet Max
- 1st Cat
Situated on the edge of historic downtown Willoughby, residents enjoy a calm atmosphere surrounded by tall trees and quaint suburban streets. Each building features freshly renovated units designed for comfortable, easy living.
12 Month Leases.
Open until 4:00pm
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Willogrove Apartments
Keep looking. The common areas are filthy. The community washers always smell like rotten eggs. Parking is horrible. Half of the maintenance is extremely unfriendly and the manager is a hot head and very unprofessional. Don't bother with complaints about all the noise because management doesn't care.
Oh but they have new windows!
Worse place ever ! Old buildings . Inside looks like dungeon and dirty in hallways . Rent not worth and careless owners . Says no dogs yet several dogs here ! Said emotional animals . Smh . Everyone in 2020 would need one then . This place is a joke .
Very nice rental office staff.
No washer dryers in apartment. Buildings do not look like website representation. No noise abatement policies. Very old and musty air conditioners through wall
I spoke to Wendy and gave a tour. She was excellent and the property was nice and quiet
South High School
Willoughby Middle School
Edison Elementary School
Immaculate Conception School
Andrews Osborne Academy
Willoughby Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments