AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Willoughby Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Willoughby
- Apartments with Balcony in Willoughby
- Apartments with Disability Access in Willoughby
- Apartments with Elevator in Willoughby
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Willoughby
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Willoughby
- Apartments with Fireplace in Willoughby
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Willoughby
- Apartments with Garage in Willoughby
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Willoughby
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Willoughby
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Willoughby
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Willoughby
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Willoughby
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Willoughby
- Willoughby Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $1100 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $1200 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $1300 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $1400 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $1500 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $2000 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $700 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $800 in Willoughby
- Apartments with under $900 in Willoughby
Apartments Near Willoughby
- Euclid, OH
- Mentor, OH
- Mayfield Heights, OH
- Eastlake, OH
- Lyndhurst, OH
- Willowick, OH
- Wickliffe, OH
- South Euclid, OH
- Mayfield, OH
- Mentor On The Lake, OH
- Willoughby Hills, OH
- Wilowick, OH
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Chesterland, OH
- Mayfield Village, OH
- Kirtland, OH
- Painsville Township, OH
- Highland Heights, OH
- Gates Mills, OH
- Grand River, OH
For SaleWilloughby, OH Homes for Sale
Living In Willoughby, OH
Willoughby, Ohio is a small city with slightly less than 23,000 residents. Retirees should feel right at home, as they make up 20% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just over 43, skew older than most cities in Ohio. Renters tend to be in the minority in Willoughby, and 62% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be a contributing factor, as the average rent of $953/month is substantially higher than the state average of $811.
Willoughby has a relatively large concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have earned Bachelor's degrees (16%) compared to the national average (13%). Furthermore, 23% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in Willoughby, the most common four of which are manufacturing, healthcare, retail, and education. Combined, these industries account for 31% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 11% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Willoughby workers take home an average annual income of about $66K, about the same as the average Ohio resident. However, Willoughby compares less favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Willoughby residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes. Many residents (51%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Willoughby
How much does it cost to rent in Willoughby, OH?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Willoughby?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Willoughby?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Willoughby?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.