Enclave at Albany Park
The Enclave at Albany Park is a great place that you can call home in the New Albany School District in the vibrant Westerville/New Albany area with convenient access to Easton. The Enclave at Albany Park offers 12 month leases. Our beautiful pet friendly community offers studio, one or two bedroom apartment homes for you to choose from. Each home features a fully equipped kitchen, washer dryer connections and additional on-site storage. As a resident at The Enclave at Albany Park you will enjoy controlled access buildings, our refreshing swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center for your daily workout, and available concierge services. Come by The Enclave at Albany Park today for a tour of your new home sweet home! Apartment Features: All Electric, Air Conditioning, Cable, Carpet, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Extra Storage, Garbage Disposal, Internet Access, Washer Dryer Hookup, Window Blinds. Community Features: Controlled Access, Disability Access, Elevator, Fitness Center, Freeway Access, Pool, Luxury Amenities Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs Allowed, Breed Limitations apply
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Enclave at Albany Park
Horrible management , the property manager treats the tenants as grumpy old landlord . Avoid living there they will overcharge you and won't solve any problem you have
Lived here 3 months so far and its been a blast , management has been friendly , made the moving thing super easy & maintenance has been quick and easy for the minor things like light bulb changes , just send a work order email and boom its done!
i like that my packages are safe since im a amazon lover and my neighbor has quickly become a friend coming over almost instantaneously to welcome me ! my dog seems to love the outside space . im excited for summer and the pool opening, its been a nice touch after a good workout in the gym! best choice by far !
Only receiving a star because there was no way to rate them otherwise. DO NOT EVER LIVE IN THIS COMPLEX. I have lived in a few complexes in the Columbus area and this is by far the worst experience I have had. In my year here I have
1) Received an eviction notice after the front office failed to accurately address payment issues related to pro-rated rents at move in
2) Dealt with dogs defecating in the hallways of the complex with no consequence for repeat offenses
3) Failed to be notified of arrival of packages that were signed for by the front office workers. Followed by the new property manager blaming my "illogical thought process and lack of awareness" for not initiating contact with them over a package I have no knowledge I was receiving
4) Experienced wall leakages due to rain waters 4 times causing the growth of mold, only to have in blamed on the inadequacies of the property engineers and the previous ownership.
5) Failure to allow delivery of my washer and dryer to my apartment, resulting in cancellation of my rental and lack of laundry services in my apartment (which are not available anywhere else in this complex)
The price to quality of apartment is already questionable, so when you throw on the horrible property management, the attitude and demeanor of the staff, and the lack of discipline for tenants and their poor behavior, you would be better of living out of your car than staying in this apartment complex. I cannot warm anyone more against living in this location.
The apartment is nice, the pool is nice, the gym is small but nice, but kids run around the hall way screaming though. If you live in the front you constantly hear the construction and 161 all day and night. The old managers were extremely nice. They knew everyone by name and their apartment number, always offered to help with things anyway they could and we loved them. The new management as of a couple months ago though. They have never even introduced themselves to me, they are not very friendly, every time I ask a question they never make sense and just say "let me ask upper management" their emails to answer questions never make any sense and just make you ask more questions, not to mention they are kicking everyone out of their apartments to renovate rather than waiting for people to move out and they have no regard with anyone's lives when it comes to moving. Overall, the place itself is nice with nice amenities, but the management is so poor I don't think its worth the hassle unless you need a place that allows pets.
The best thing about The Enclave is the maintenance people. They take care of things right away. The complex is quite old and needs updating in the actual apartments. The current office staff is not very professional or helpful. The place used to be nice but the wrong kind of people have moved in. Kids running the halls, dogs barking, neighbors being loud. If you have children they do go to New Albany schools, that is a huge plus.
New Albany Early Learning Center
New Albany High School
New Albany Middle School
New Albany Intermediate School
New Albany Primary School
Jolly Tots Too
Enchanted Care Kids Campus Gahanna
Westerville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning
- Apartments with Balcony
- Apartments with Disability Access
- Apartments with Elevator
- Apartments with Extra Storage
- Apartments with Fiber Internet
- Apartments with Fireplace
- Apartments with Fitness Center
- Apartments with Garage
- Apartments with Gated Access
- Apartments with Laundry Facility
- Apartments with Specials & Deals
- Apartments with Swimming Pool
- Apartments with Utilities Included
- Apartments with Virtual Tours
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available Apartments
Apartments Near Westerville
For SaleWesterville, OH Homes for Sale
Frequently Asked Questions About Enclave at Albany Park
Are there any apartments currently available here?
For properties with guaranteed availability, try our Westerville Apartments search.