AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Westerville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Westerville
- Apartments with Balcony in Westerville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Westerville
- Apartments with Elevator in Westerville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Westerville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Westerville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Westerville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Westerville
- Apartments with Garage in Westerville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Westerville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Westerville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Westerville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Westerville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Westerville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Westerville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Westerville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Westerville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Westerville
Apartments Near Westerville
For SaleWesterville, OH Homes for Sale
Living In Westerville, OH
Ready to move to Westerville apartments? Westerville is a suburb of Columbus, which is only 10 miles away. With major companies headquartered here, along with affordable housing, multiple parks and fun city events, it's no wonder more than 37,000 people call this fast-growing area home.
The heart of Westerville is its Uptown District, a neighborhood in the center of town with a historic shopping district, restaurants, bed and breakfasts, 19th century homes and charming apartments. Stop by the Uptown Westerville Farmer's Market each Wednesday on the corner of State Street and Home Street to purchase Westerville's freshest produce and meet some of your apartment neighbors. Or, grab a doughnut in the early morning hours at Schneider's Bakery, especially if you're a student at Otterbein College, which is next to the Uptown District.
If you're a nature lover or if you like to stay in shape, Find apartments near one of Westerville's 41 parks. Inniswood Metro Gardens is a gorgeous nature preserve filled with streams, woodlands, wildflowers and wildlife, with landscaped flowerbeds, rock gardens and lawns. The 14-acre Schrock Lake is the center of Sharon Woods Metro Park, a 761-acre secluded park where you can hike, bike, fish, picnic and sled. In Heritage Park, dance the night away at the two-day Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce Music and Arts Festival in July.
If employment at one of the area businesses calls you to Westerville, find apartments on the north side of town to be near Worthington Cylinder Corporation and Cheryl and Co., or find apartments on the southwest side of Westerville to be close to the American Ceramic Society.
Whether you're moving into the area for work or just want to upgrade your current Westerville apartment, visit ApartmentGuide.com for all your apartment-hunting needs. With advanced search options that let you view photos, maps, amenities and neighborhood information, you'll find the perfect Westerville apartment to call home.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Westerville
What is the average rent in Westerville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Westerville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Westerville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Westerville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].