ONE MONTH FREE RENT!!
Call now! Limited time only.
LUXURY... LOCATION...LIFESTYLE. Our resort-like community offers the best concierge service that you've always dreamed of. From our beautifully landscaped grounds to our popular swimming pool, well-equipped fitness room and newly renovated clubhouse, we provide the best location and the most desirable amenities. Our lakes and fountains, private decks and deluxe suites allow you to live life to the fullest. We are just minutes from South Park Mall, I-71, the Ohio Turnpike, the Metroparks, the airport and downtown.
Polo Club Apartments have well-equipped gym and nice swimming pool, the apartment itself really spacious and has new facilities, washer and dryer in unit and finishing inside the house is quite fresh.
Polo Club has been my home for over 12 years! I went through 3 management changes and survived. GMS is the best. They have poured ALOT of money into this place and constantly upgrading everything inside and out! Just seems that people who dont get their way complain. The fitness center is the best in Cleveland and they even have a tanning bed for free! I will miss my home but cant turn down a transfer to the South. I can only hope my new apartment and people there will be as friendly, prompt and accommodating as the Polo Club team!!! Dont let these negative people take you down!! They call you when you get a package, they check to see if the maintenance work was done and if you are satisfied, they have food trucks and the best outdoor pool and gas grills in this side of town. Its been like living at a resort!! I had to tell my VERY YOUNG neighbor that things happen in your apartment - people need to understand that and give them time to make a repair. If there is something leaking or dripping report it before it becomes a problem. They are not mind readers. Just a lot of first time renters and they need to learn that life happens and things break down. Thank you to the maintenance staff and Office staff you have been great, amazing, helpful and this really is the best place to live!!
If you are thinking about moving into the Polo Club Please read what I have to say.
I have lived at the Polo Club since May 2017. This is the list of everything that has been broken:
1. First day of moving in the hot water tank was broken (well over a week)
2. missing screen for my window in the bedroom
3. dish washer broke
4. AC was broken for well over 3 weeks before they officially fixed it ( they put in a stupid AC unit that did absolutely nothing) : BTW it happened July 18th so is was at least 85-90 degrees at that time
5. 2 doors have fallen of the track ( one was fixed at one point with tape : which is why Im sure if fell )
6. this one makes me laugh : my dryer has a vent thing going up into the ceiling- that fell down . big surprise it was being held up by duct tape! (they had to come out twice for it because the guy didnt fix it right the first time & made a HUGE mess in my laundry room for me to clean up)
7. the place had other minor issues moving in which is kind of funny because if you look over the lease : they expect the place to be PERFECT when you move out or they will charge you out the butt
they pridethemselves on making sure every apartment is in tip top shape when you move in to find not only minor issues that were absolutely noticeable on move in day & the hot water tank being broken.they were off to a great start. Its also funny that everything that makes them luxury apartment. well that all broke!
My biggest problem is that they completely disrespected my fianc who is currently active duty. We need to move closer to his base so before he left he spoke with them & they said we were both good to go & would be release from the lease. Turns out they assumed we were married & he was fine but I would be liable even though on my own I can't afford it. They have given us the run around since July. This place is not only horrible but have no respect for military men & women. I wish I could say more but my limit is up.