I do not recommend. I rode out my lease then I was GONE!
- I was told I had to put the power bill in my name 10 DAYS prior to move in. I got a call before the scheduled walk through saying the unit wasn't ready- I would have to do the walk through the ACTUAL DAY of my move-in. There were a few issues I found that needed repairs. Every sink was leaking underneath. The dishwasher was too big for it's space and was crammed in place underneath the counter in a way that would not allow it's door to close, making it unusable. My ceiling fan was missing a blade making it unusable. There was a large burn/stain in the carpet. The screen door for the patio was missing. Some of these were never fixed.
- 2 of my doors would not close because they are warped or ill-fitted. Maintenance came out and shaved/filed the side of the bathroom door (leaving a big mess of shavings for me to clean up), but the door still didn't close and the door just looked really bad after. There was no attempt to fix the other door.
- My main bathroom toilet flushed only 1/2 of the time.
- The dishwasher problem was fixed after a few days (by Maintenance shaving the bottom of the counter, again leaving me a mess to clean), but when I went to first use it, I found that someone had tossed several chicken wings in it and ran it. Yes, chicken wings! I took me a looong time to pull out the bones and all the nasty pieces stuck in the bottom drain. I had to almost take it apart. Not cool.
- I went 4 WEEKS with no A/C. I started the process of using Ohio's repair/rent escrow procedure. My A/C was fixed pretty quickly after I notified them I was going to do that. Again, they left a mess of dirt, debris, and a dark stain in the carpet for me to clean. The repair lasted just over two weeks before going down again. This time it was down for another three weeks before they repaired it. It was
IT is bad service and maintenance. Any kind of maintenance issue at least you need wait min 2 weeks.
I love it the pool and weight room is very nice and the apartments are beautiful and i love how the school is right there
I gave this 1 star only because zero was not an option. I have lived here for a little over 2 years. Some issues I have been trying to get resolved and/or corrected since I moved in. The management and staff will tell you whatever you want to here to placate you. I hate being placated. I haven't even been able to get the simplest of things corrected. ie, a new thermostat that doesn't keep the correct temperature, a sink sprayer that leaks, a closet bi-fold door that's been missing (they've been up to my apartment 6 times for this and still no door. Just excuses), a sliding screen door for the balcony that has a 3 inch gap at the top and bottom (it's the wrong size), elevators that are broke and not working more than they are, exterior doors that don't securely lock and therefor anyone that wants to can just walk right in the building (they have fixed these but shortly thereafter there kicked open and unsecure once again) The list goes on but you get the point. If you love aggravation, fighting to get things corrected, and being told lie and excuse after lie and excuse then this is the place for you. In fact, this is the perfect place for you. If not, either learn to like those things or look elsewhere because that's exactly what you will get with 444 Park Apartments. Luxury apartments? Do they really have that on there sign?
None of what I am writing in here is fabricated or exaggerated (at all). It has been mine and many others experience while living here. It has actually gotten so bad that I have had to notify them of my intent to escrow my rent with the court starting in September.
I live on the six floor & the elevator is broke at least once a month for a long period of time. I had to hire movers to carry furniture up six fights of steps. We have sixteen washers in the building, only 3 of them work. People in the leasing office messed up on my lease 3 times causing me to renew my contract or be evicted
Are you looking for the ultimate in apartment home living? Look no further than 444 Park Apartments located in Richmond Heights, Ohio. Our community is conveniently located near the 90 and 271 Freeways just minutes away from fine dining and shopping. We are in close proximity to Cuyahoga County Airport, and the North Chagrin Nature Center.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.