5 Units Available
3 Floor Plans
7 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Ravenna Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Ravenna
- Apartments with Balcony in Ravenna
- Apartments with Disability Access in Ravenna
- Apartments with Garage in Ravenna
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Ravenna
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Ravenna
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Ravenna
- Furnished Available Apartments in Ravenna
- Ravenna Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $1100 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $1200 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $1300 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $1400 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $1500 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $2000 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $700 in Ravenna
- Apartments with under $900 in Ravenna
Apartments Near Ravenna
Living In Ravenna, OH
Ravenna, a small city in Ohio, has a population of approximately 11,000. Retirees should feel right at home, as they make up 18% of the population compared to 14% nationally. Residents are fairly evenly split between renting (52%) and owning (48%) their home. The city boasts a relatively affordable average rent of $685 per month, which is $126 less than the state average.
Ravenna residents have an average commute of about 24 minutes. Driving is the most common mode of getting to work, chosen by 43% of commuters, while public transit isn't widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Many Ravenna residents work in one of three industries: manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 26% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 8% of the city's population works in transportation, which ranks as the top career path in the city. Ravenna workers earn an average annual income of just over $45K, less than the state average. The city's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345). Ravenna has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 with a high school degree or GED (28%) compared to the national average. Additionally, 11% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Ravenna
How much does it cost to rent in Ravenna, OH?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Ravenna?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Ravenna?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Ravenna?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.