- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Spacious Eat-In Kitchens
- Frost-free Refrigerator
- Self-cleaning Oven
- Private Balconies
- Applicants must be 18+ years of age
- Heat, Water, Sewer, and Trash Removal Included!
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Facilities Available Per Floor
- Off-street Parking
- Intercom Access
- Professional On-site Management
- On-site Maintenance
- Garage Parking
- Scenic Views
- Public Transportation Available
- NEW Fitness Center
- Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 150$150.00 Addt'l Security Per cat, $250.00 (non-refundable fee) per cat, & $25.00 monthly per cat Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40Deposit: 150$150.00 Addt'l Security Per dog, $250.00 (non-refundable fee) per dog, & $30.00 monthly per dog Dogs Allowed
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
*** $99.00 Security Deposit Special ***
Garage Rates: $30.00 a month with a lease - (3 month short term is $45.00 a month with Full Garage Deposit)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Spacious one and two bedroom suites with oversized balconies is what you can expect to find at Camelot!
Live in the comfort of a relaxing community with peace of mind in knowing your needs will be met by our caring, on-site, 24 hour maintenence staff that is second to none. We also have fully equipped dine-in kitchens, and tons of closet space so that you will get the most out of the generous space offer.
You're just minutes away from Parma Heights Recreation Center, shopping, entertainment, dining, Cleveland Metro Parks, Rocky River Reservation and much more. Call Camelot home and give yourself the relaxing, convenient, high quality of living that you deserve!
Visit us on Facebook: Live Camelot Apartments
Ratings & Reviews
Take I-480 W to Tiedeman Rd., follow Tiedeman Road south to Snow Road, turn right, follow to next intersection and turn left on Stumph Road. Camelot is just after Huffman Rd. on the right.