1. Home
  2. Ohio
  3. North Ridgeville
  4. Apartments for rent in North Ridgeville, OH

119 Apartments Available
1 - 29 of 119 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what North Ridgeville, OH has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In North Ridgeville, OH

North Ridgeville is a small city in Ohio with slightly more than 32,000 residents. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (19%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 86% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,096 a month, exceeding the state average by $285 per month, relatively high rent costs may be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.

Compared to the national average (5%), North Ridgeville has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who possess an Associate's degree (7%). Further, 15% possess a Bachelor's degree and 7% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many North Ridgeville residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 22% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. North Ridgeville workers bring in an average annual income of around $81K, about $17,000 more than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).

North Ridgeville has an average commute time of about 30 minutes, longer than the state average of about 24 minutes. Driving is the prevailing mode of getting to work, opted for by 46% of residents, while public transportation isn't used extensively. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About North Ridgeville

Looking for a cheap North Ridgeville apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our North Ridgeville, OH Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly North Ridgeville apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in North Ridgeville that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only North Ridgeville apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS