Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
North Olmsted Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Balcony in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Disability Access in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Elevator in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Extra Storage in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Fireplace in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Fitness Center in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Garage in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Utilities Included in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in North Olmsted
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in North Olmsted
- Furnished Available Apartments in North Olmsted
Apartments Near North Olmsted
For SaleNorth Olmsted, OH Homes for Sale
Living In North Olmsted, OH
The small city of North Olmsted, Ohio is home to approximately 32,000 residents. Retirees can expect to fit right in, as they account for 20% of the population compared to 14% nationally. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just under 43, skew older than most cities in Ohio. Renters tend to be in the minority in North Olmsted, and 74% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,012 a month, exceeding the state average by $201 per month, relatively high rent costs could play a role in the higher levels of ownership.
North Olmsted residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 46% of commuters, while public transit is not used extensively. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
North Olmsted residents have a wide range of industries from which to choose. The four most common are retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and entertainment. Together, these industries account for 29% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. North Olmsted workers bring in an average annual income of around $75K, about $11,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Ohio. North Olmsted's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345. North Olmsted has a relatively high percentage of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). Furthermore, 15% possess a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About North Olmsted
What is the average rent in North Olmsted?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in North Olmsted?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in North Olmsted?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in North Olmsted?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.