AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Niles Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Niles
- Apartments with Balcony in Niles
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Niles
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Niles
- Apartments with Garage in Niles
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Niles
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Niles
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Niles
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Niles
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Niles
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Niles
- Furnished Available Apartments in Niles
- Niles Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Niles
- Apartments with under $1100 in Niles
- Apartments with under $1200 in Niles
- Apartments with under $1300 in Niles
- Apartments with under $1400 in Niles
- Apartments with under $1500 in Niles
- Apartments with under $2000 in Niles
- Apartments with under $700 in Niles
- Apartments with under $800 in Niles
- Apartments with under $900 in Niles
Apartments Near Niles
Living In Niles, OH
The small city of Niles, Ohio is home to slightly less than 19,000 people. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young professionals are less well-represented. The majority of residents own their homes in Niles, and 44% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $661 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Niles will save around $1,800 compared to the state average.
Averaging about 20 minutes, Niles's commute time is faster than the Ohio average of about 24 minutes. Driving is the typical way to get to work, opted for by 44% of commuters, while public transportation is not extensively used. Few residents walk to work.
Niles has a high percentage of residents older than 25 with a high school degree or equivalent (31%) compared to the national average. Further, 8% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Niles, the most common four of which are healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, making it the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of around $51,000, Niles workers bring in about $12,000 less than the average Ohio resident. Niles's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Niles
What is the average rent in Niles?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Niles?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Niles?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Niles?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.