10+ Units Available
4 Floor Plans
5 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Newark Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Newark
- Apartments with Balcony in Newark
- Apartments with Disability Access in Newark
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Newark
- Apartments with Garage in Newark
- Apartments with Gated Access in Newark
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Newark
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Newark
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Newark
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Newark
- Furnished Available Apartments in Newark
- Newark Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Newark
- Apartments with under $1100 in Newark
- Apartments with under $1200 in Newark
- Apartments with under $1300 in Newark
- Apartments with under $1400 in Newark
- Apartments with under $1500 in Newark
- Apartments with under $2000 in Newark
- Apartments with under $500 in Newark
- Apartments with under $600 in Newark
- Apartments with under $700 in Newark
- Apartments with under $800 in Newark
- Apartments with under $900 in Newark
Apartments Near Newark
Living In Newark, OH
Newark, Ohio is a town with a population of approximately 48,000. At an average age of just under 39, the city's residents are younger than most cities in Ohio. The majority of Newark residents own their homes, and 44% of residents rent. At $746 a month, the average rent is a bit below the state average.
Newark has a large number of residents over the age of 25 who possess a high school degree or GED (25%) compared to the national average. Further, 12% possess a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Newark. The four most common are healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 26% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 7% of residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of about $54K, Newark workers take home around $10,000 less than the average Ohio resident. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).
Newark has an average commute time of about 24 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common way to get to work, selected by 41% of residents, while public transit isn't widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Newark
How much does it cost to rent in Newark, OH?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Newark?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Newark?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Newark?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.