1. Home
  2. Ohio
  3. Mount Repose
  4. Apartments for rent in Mount Repose, OH

Contact

By submitting this form, you agree to RentPath's 

© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS

78 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 78 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Mount Repose, OH

A small town in Ohio, Mount Repose has a population of approximately 5,000. Children aged 5-14 make up a larger portion of the population here (26%) than nationally (19%), making it a nice place to raise a family, while young professionals appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just over 35, skew decidedly younger than most cities in Ohio. Most residents own their homes in Mount Repose, and 17% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,160/month, exceeding the state average by $349 a month, relatively high rent costs could be a factor in the higher levels of ownership.

Mount Repose residents have an average commute of about 28 minutes, slower than the Ohio average of about 24 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the typical mode of getting to work, selected by 41% of workers, while public transportation is not extensively used. Few workers commute on foot.

Compared to the national average (5%), Mount Repose has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have an Associate's degree (7%). Additionally, 10% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 8% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Mount Repose: healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 18% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, as 9% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of almost $84,000, Mount Repose workers bring in around $20,000 more than the average Ohio resident. Mount Repose's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.

© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS