Live.Work.Play. Center North sets the standard for a lifestyle to live, work and play. Located near restaurants, shopping, parks, the lake and minutes from downtown Cleveland, Center North offers luxury living with convenience and accommodation. Center North features upscale amenities such as stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, in-suite washer/dryer, on-site fitness center with yoga room and fitness on demand. Enjoy a cocktail and snack at the on premises restaurant or gather with friends in our outdoor atrium lounge. Available to pet lovers is a private outdoor dog park. Set to open in Summer 2017, Center North offers interior designs that are modern and sophisticated with one and two bedroom options. Join our interest list now to be the first in line to live in a brand new apartment at Center North.
really expensive apartments with incompetent management
I wake up most days to construction workers drilling inside the building (as well as doing work outside), which wasn't communicated by management. In fact, management is pretty bad at communicating anything. Couple that with elevators that almost never work correctly and the price this place charges for its rooms, it's definitely not worth it.
I lived at center north for two years and had an awesome experience! Rachel is amazing & took her time to make sure that I had the apartment I wanted as well as needed. I never had any issues with my apartment. Close to everything & such a convenient location. Loved the layouts of the apartments and the amenities were great! The view is even more amazing - and the gym downstairs was a huge plus for me. Wouldn't have wanted to live anywhere else in Lakewood other than Center North.
Great location. Wonderful fellow residents. Warm and responsive team. Beautiful apartments.
I've lived here for 2 years now. Here's my experience so far.
Pros: The apartment is really nice visually with good looking flooring, cabinets and appliances.
- The apartment is really quiet. I never really hear my neighbors voices or music. Occasionally you hear a closet slam or blinds going up but it seems like the walls are thick and noise is at a minimum.
- Excellent gym, spacious with plenty of machines/dumbbells.
- Rachel is very friendly and when I first moved in was very pleasant to deal with. She went above and beyond to show me apartments and was super helpful and accommodating with my move in timing/work schedule.
- There's no temperature control at all and I've had maintenance come a few different times but have officially given up on this.
- The thermostats don't work at all so they are just decorations.
-The dryer is very bad and you must dry your clothes multiple times before they are dry even after getting a new dryer when I first moved in.
-The elevators are the worst and are never working and regularly shut down so you either have to take the stairs or the service elevator.
- The staff sends emails out with announcements in a very untimely manner. Literally a day before they had to shut the water off for a few hours, they sent an email out 24 hours before so it was very inconvenient. I would have no issues with this if they actually gave notice maybe a week or so in advance. This happens regularly.
- The cable and internet go out regularly whenever there's any type of storm. If I see clouds in the sky and rain starts to fall, I lose service very easily.
Overall I've enjoyed living here. It seems expensive compared to other places I've seen and my rent continues to increase every year but it's in a fantastic location, with great people, and is very new and modern. You won't find much nicer apartments in Lakewood, OH where most places are really old and ugly. If they fix a few things this could easily be 5/5*
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.